How To Guides

Please only post Tutorial and Guides in this forum.

If you have a question about a specific product or are a new user, please use one of the following forums:

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

How To How to Rewick a RDA, RTA, or RDTA

Discussion in 'How To's and Guides Only' started by EatMaBB, Mar 4, 2019.

1. mattyk2010

mattyk2010 Veteran

Because its not just a rewick its pulsing and cleaning then rewicking and for Zou using single coil 28g or 30g spaced coils its not worth the agro its easier to recoil, but i see it from both sides they is no way im rebuilding a goon with fused claptons when they get gunked up its a quick clean and rewick but for mtl 28g build i just rebuild it

• Like Like x 2
  2. We Vape
  3. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Olympian

Too much messing about. Just screw it off, chuck it in the bin and stick a new one in. Two minutes and yer done.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Biochemist

Biochemist Postman

I just rewick when I am using my homemade fused Claptons, wouldn't bother for simple round wire - this wire he's using could well be a homemade alien so it is worth it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Vapable
  6. Fossilus

Fossilus Initiate

:2thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mike Greensmith

Mike Greensmith Postman

I seem to learn something new every time I watch a video on this forum! Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  8. TartanSpartan

TartanSpartan Veteran

You’re not trying to unlock the classifieds section by any chance are you @Mike Greensmith ?

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. nwhornet

nwhornet Legend

Was thinking the same. Shed load of posts but nearly all passing comments on older threads :hmm:. T'is what it is.

10. TartanSpartan

TartanSpartan Veteran

We all know what happens

• LOL LOL x 1
  11. Mike Greensmith

Mike Greensmith Postman

You got me guys. I've been a member for some time but not wholly contributed. However, in doing so I've been enjoying interacting with the community and will continue to going forward!

More respectable to me is you guys calling me out! Shows a desire by the mod's to look after the community which is nice.

Still I don't want to cause any trouble! I do have my old gear to sell, from past experience thought this may be be the best platform. If I'd ultimately be breaking any rules here let me know as that's not what I'm about at all. More than happy to quit the welcome to POTV messages and wait until I've contributed properly!

• Like Like x 1
  12. TartanSpartan

TartanSpartan Veteran

Well done for owning up, it does become quite obvious to the mods and we do like a laugh waiting until you get to 99 them resetting them

Try just taking part and contributing, it shouldn’t take long but 40+ posts in one day flags up to us

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1