What's new

How to post a pic with android up

AdriaNocenzi

Postman
As per title how to post a pic using the android up?
When I click on attached file it goes on the phone hard drive
Thanks

I haven't tried before, but if this works, I'll tell you. If it doesn't, I've no idea! [emoji23]
1474799321428.jpg

woohoo!

so....to the left of the quick reply box at the bottom of the screen is a little arrow in a circle. click it, and you get a full screen reply box with the keyboard at the bottom.

Above the keyboard, left to right, are a paperclip symbol (attach), a smiley (emojis), IMG & URL.

click the paperclip, find the image's location on your phone, and Bob's yer uncle, magic happens! [emoji1]

good luck, have a go!

weird, sorry I'm afraid I can't help you then...[emoji53]

I'm sure someone who knows what's going on will be along soon to point you in the right direction

scrap that!

Where is the image before you try to attach it? Is it already saved to your phone? I had mine in my gallery

For me in the reply box I have 3 options.....

Post reply.
Upload a file
More options

I click on upload a file then just follow the options....I can upload a pic from camera or from my gallery.

Thanks for this post and the helpful replies. Never been on a forum before so I was struggling.

Only just noticed this reply box at the bottom, I've been clicking reply and then having to delete the op's message every single time :p

Back
Top Bottom