What's new

How to make your own E-Liquids

Great vid. I'm now starting to venture into basic DIY with the pre-built kits where all the thinking is done for you, but I'm wondering how far you can fine-tune the recipes if you go 'Full DIY'. For example, if you want a 'darker' tobacco or just a hint of x.

Forget what I said, started making my own juice last week and it's definitely the way to go! A lot cheaper and with patience you can get some good tasting juice

Well done!
I was a smoker for 50+ years, and a token come to that {but not any longer}, so I like the sensation of a good draw/hit, and there really don't seem to be that many tanks that can deliver the satisfaction I need. Anyhow, almost exclusively use Smok Baby Beast family now {awaiting the carbon version on coming from China :) } and very satisfied with them all.
So, when I started vaping I got one hell of a surprise how much liquid I was going through, and it was costing me as much as tobacco had..... not a tolerable situation, so, looked around, read Donald Blakey's 3 books and started buying VG, PG and Nicotine from Vampire Vapes, and their flavourings too { £10 for 30 ml but buy 5 pay for 4 drops the cost - personally its their Heisenberg all the way, every day for me, at 6mg, and 70/30 }.
Prior to TPD I caught 4 litres of Nicotine, and its in the freezer, so no worries about making liquid both for myself and for my customers { see Dr John's Vape Shack on FaceBook } and its called Dr John's eLixir.
I enjoy vaping more than I ever enjoyed smoking, and my lungs are so much better for the change.
As I was a maths teacher for 30 years, it also gives me an opportunity to use my skills: wish I could find the formula so I would not need to use the various calculators.
And, it costs me virtually nothing to vape now a days, between buying the ingredients and selling liquids to order :)

Great vid. I'm now starting to venture into basic DIY with the pre-built kits where all the thinking is done for you, but I'm wondering how far you can fine-tune the recipes if you go 'Full DIY'. For example, if you want a 'darker' tobacco or just a hint of x.

How far you can fine-tune your DIY vape concoctions is limited only by your patience and imagination :diy:

As I was a maths teacher for 30 years, it also gives me an opportunity to use my skills: wish I could find the formula so I would not need to use the various calculators.
And, it costs me virtually nothing to vape now a days, between buying the ingredients and selling liquids to order :)

Not sure what you mean by 'the formula' but if you understand percentages then in theory you don't need to use a calculator. But why do it that way when you can use a calculator - many of which also calculate weight for you too if you're mixing by weight. I was horrible at maths in school but I reckon I could write the sums to work out an e-liquid recipe from. Calculating them would be another matter...easy enough if you have a simple one-shot concentrate but if you're using multiple single flavour concentrates at very small percentages then things get a little more hard on the brain cells.

Came to the forum to read reviews on ejuice...

This has made me decide to start the diy route with a easy kit first. Thats where it always starts..

Back
Top Bottom