What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How to make your own E-Liquids

Ye ha. Just new to this vaping lark but I'm defiantly gonna give this a go. Looks like brilliant fun. Gonna try a few flavours first until I get a feel for what suits me best. Once I'm in the ballpark I'm gonna be like the Swedish chef from the muppets lol. Great stuff

Ye ha. Just new to this vaping lark but I'm defiantly gonna give this a go. Looks like brilliant fun. Gonna try a few flavours first until I get a feel for what suits me best. Once I'm in the ballpark I'm gonna be like the Swedish chef from the muppets lol. Great stuff

I too am trying my first mix this weekend, will let everyone know the results!!

Hello, this is my first post on the forums so I hope this is the correct section to ask this in.
I have been toying with the idea of the DIY route for some time "spending roughly £100 a week on liquids..." it seems super cheap just to make it!
So I took the plunge and bought some PG/VG and concentrates along with some already premade 100ml bottles of 70/30 VG/PG 3mg nicotine juice... after making a few samples "some good & some bad" I decided to come and seek some advice and tips :)

Now I seem to have the mixing down OK and the premade juice Base "Un flavoured" is super simple but the thing that's stumping me is the flavour! To little and it tastes cap but then adding to much it just tastes like nail Polish remover... chemical smell and bad taste...

I aim to be making it in batches of 30ml bottles as both me and my Mrs vape, do you guys have any good tips to share?

Thanks in advanced.
Atb.

Oh God, i must try this...... Shall I buy the nicotine now before 1st May?.... Or will it be available afterwards does anyone know?

Currently nicotine base for DIY can be obtained in any quantity of a strength upto 72 mg after the 20th of may you will still be able to buy as much as you like(multipack buys) but the maximum size will be 10 ml and maximum strength will be 20mg (most will sell 18mg to be on the safe side) ,so yes even diy will become more expensive if you need nic after may 20

Currently nicotine base for DIY can be obtained in any quantity of a strength upto 72 mg after the 20th of may you will still be able to buy as much as you like(multipack buys) but the maximum size will be 10 ml and maximum strength will be 20mg (most will sell 18mg to be on the safe side) ,so yes even diy will become more expensive if you need nic after may 20
Thanks Ducker. Reading up it seems like it can be stored in the freezer in a glass bottle, so looks like its worth getting some anyway.

Cheers,

Rich

Back
Top Bottom