What's new

How to make your own E-Liquids

Lucemills concentrates are bargain prices. I placed an order and noticed its walking distance from my house, saves postage.

Ive never mixed before, but ordered lemon, biscuit, blueberry and cream from them.
Hoping to try lemon and biscuit then blueberry and cream funnily enough

Any advice on percentages of lucemill concentrates to try?

Im also going nic free... Hopefully.
When you look at Lucemills concentrates it gives you there mix % at the discription bit I contacted them yesterday and they will be bringing back ATHIRI some time next week it’s the Best vape taste ever as for going nic free it’s easy to do just think I gave up nicotine fag so why am I vaping nicotine ( you must stay in Maryhill then or are you talking about there old place )

Wish it was mine I’ve been a warehouse/Driver for 27yrs was a smoker for 45yrs been on vape for just over 6,Month have over 3,000 ml mix I mix and give loads away have over 5lt pg/vg awaiting concentrates to mix up Next week

Just Remembered that you need to shake your VG/PG to mix it up as one is heavier than the other as well as sweeter if there not mixed then it can taste very chemically I wasted 2.5Lt by forgetting to do that also about 250ml of concentrates now I shake before adding to bottles each time.

Back
Top Bottom