What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How to DIY custom Atty Stands for around 30 quid

Very Impressive, i might do one myself, being from Yorkshire i might double up on yours and maybe put 8 per block. I am liking the Blue one though, very nice.

I’m also considering making one. Looks like the stabwood takes a while to arrive tho. I did wonder whether I should approach some of the people who make stabwood mods in the UK to see if they’d sell me a blank instead since I’m not too fussy on finish and they might just be able to make a blank up as part of a bigger job they’re doing.

I’m also considering making one. Looks like the stabwood takes a while to arrive tho. I did wonder whether I should approach some of the people who make stabwood mods in the UK to see if they’d sell me a blank instead since I’m not too fussy on finish and they might just be able to make a blank up as part of a bigger job they’re doing.
Ryan at Rockmodz is doing blocks. Find him on FB

Ryan at Rockmodz is doing blocks. Find him on FB

gah, came off Facebook a few years back and loathe to rejoin!

seems that I might have to though as it’s where all the custom makers of bits and pieces I’m interested in are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom