What's new

Handy atomiser storage pots

makincrazyvapes

Postman
These food storage pots are great for keeping your atomisers in, especially after you've completed a new build and you need to leave it to sit for a while to see if you have any leaks! Stops your RDA's drying out and getting dusty too. And they stack! They are around 69p for two from Asda....
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1466440562.876679.jpg

I find that child proof plastic pill bottles work great. 1 they are child proof. 2 they are air-tight 3 these ones are clear plastic and 4 various sizes to hold like.. Twisted Messes, Tsunami, MutantX v4 :lovesign: (clone). They stand up, can be easily stored and are see-through. I have the ones with the cap attached that have a clip in front. Sorry, I couldn't find a pic.

These food storage pots are great for keeping your atomisers in, especially after you've completed a new build and you need to leave it to sit for a while to see if you have any leaks! Stops your RDA's drying out and getting dusty too. And they stack! They are around 69p for two from Asda....View attachment 94664

My daughter saved me some of the pots my granddaughter used to have her pre bought desserts in, lids too. So not only free, not only recycling, but the perfect size for a couple of tanks and I use one when making coils for all the off cuts of wire and cotton.

Nice! I've started using the small tubs that come with baby plates and bowls and it works a treat [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom