What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How To Goblin Mini Wicking by Pictures

Does anyone have a spare oring for the filling screw or know where i can get a spare? Cheers guys

Have you tried the little o-rings on most pre-made coils? I am not near my GM right now but I am almost certain the rings will fit, I haven't got a screw-fill spare but I have a load of the smallest size rings in a bag. I'll send you a few tomorrow on my way home if you're stuck.

Have you tried the little o-rings on most pre-made coils? I am not near my GM right now but I am almost certain the rings will fit, I haven't got a screw-fill spare but I have a load of the smallest size rings in a bag. I'll send you a few tomorrow on my way home if you're stuck.
Thank you very much for the kind offer but i have the slightly bigger orings but i will deffo check out some old coils if i have them.

Had one of these a couple of months now. Had the initial leak here and there but eventually got the balance just so with help from the pictures here.
Thanks a bundle.

I have a little spare time on my hands tonight so I thought I would chuck a first build in the goblin mini...

uploadfromtaptalk1452636255877.jpg

.5 ohm build and followed the wicking procedure in the OP, wicks like a charm. No leaking yet... But time will tell!! Looks lost on the RX[emoji6]

(Next up...the Indy from Wismec)

Got my goblin mini today and used this technique, working great so far at .3 and no leaks!

Talking about it just before going to sleep is probably a bad idea though, will wake up and my mode will be taking a e-juice bath

Got my goblin mini today and used this technique, working great so far at .3 and no leaks!

Talking about it just before going to sleep is probably a bad idea though, will wake up and my mode will be taking a e-juice bath

Had 4 full tanks through it now and still going stong, 0 leaks \o/

Got mine yesterday(thank you PoTV) put dual 8 wrap nife's in it at 0.12 had a couple of tanks through it without any issues.....this a pretty little thing and at 40J and 440F on the IPV4S (again thank you POTV) its vaping really well and isn't a million miles behind my crius

well i've had my mini a while now and tried a few different ways of wicking, cutting close with a taper, bunny ears and tucking back in.

now i'm onto sizing the needed wick up by just pressing down on to it with the chamber when it's in the coils and then cutting it just outside the impression (sharp scissors so it doesn't pull at the wick)

absofookinlutely perfect :) three or four weeks now rewicking like this and absolutely zero excess juice in the heating chamber, zero weak/dry hits and you would be surprised at how quick it is to rewick dual coils now without the faffing about estimating lengths/angles of cut or tucking "bunny eared" wicks back down, screwing the chamber back on places the wicks perfectly

running on dual parallel 2.5mm coils at 0.25ohm at around 33w now with my own banana custard at 70vg

I had one of these, threw it away cos I couldn't get on with it constantly leaking, will wait for the v3 to become available in the UK

Back
Top Bottom