What's new

How To Goblin Mini Wicking by Pictures

TartanSpartan

Veteran
I have seen a few threads recently with people having problems trying to wick the goblin mini and giving up on it when it is such an amazing wee atty
This is not a definitive way to wick it however I have wicked both of mine this way many many times and have never had a dry hit or a leak once so maybe worth a try if you're struggling [emoji1]

I've coiled this dual coil at 0.70 ohms

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1441401273.868904.jpg

Snip off a couple of strips of jap cotton / muji, remove a thin layer of the outer layer and thread through the coils with very slight resistance and nothing more

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1441401358.739051.jpg

Pull the four ends up and slip the chimney over the top and screw on, making sure none of the cotton is trapped

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1441401423.436795.jpg

Snip the cotton flush with the top of the chimney base

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1441401460.355550.jpg

Fluff up all four parts of the wick with tweezers or similar, blow on them to open up the fibres

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1441401508.279924.jpg

Using tweezers or similar, push the ends of the cotton down into the gaps between the coils and chimney walls, do not push too far in or too tight, the cotton does not need to go right down into the channels it will sit fine on top

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1441401637.876520.jpg

Juice wicks, reassemble atty and fill

Vape on with the wee beauty and enjoy ! [emoji1][emoji100][emoji100]

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1441401704.440948.jpg

That's what I do
I will just add.....sharp scissors. If yours tug on the wick it ruins it and you will get random incontinence. Don't know why, but that's what happens to me.

Thanks. Looks a damn sight easier than the way I've been wicking mine. I haven't had any problems with it but I'll give your method a try on the next rewick.

Am going to give that a go looks easier than the way I've been doing it and the goblin is worth the fettleing
Nice drip tips by the way
G

Using tweezers or similar, push the ends of the cotton down into the gaps between the coils and chimney walls, do not push too far in or too tight, the cotton does not need to go right down into the channels it will sit fine on top

I think this is where Ive gone wrong, I had the cotton in the actual juice well. Will try this tonight. Thank you!!

Massive thanks for this thread. I've got a Goblin on the way and I just always have problems with building on small decks so this is very helpful!
Still pretty sure I'll mess up the first Goblin build though.

Back
Top Bottom