What's new

DIY with premixes

NorthernBoy

Postman
Hi all
Im thinking of making the plunge into making my own juice..well mixing it anyway...How does the whole premix thing work?
Do i simply buy the premix then add nicotine..or is it more complex than that?
Any help would greatly appreciated!!

What do you mean by premix? The only time I've heard that word is when people are struggling to use the stuff as it's usually just VG/PG in a set ratio that you need to add your flavouring and nicotine to

Premix One/Bottleshots are concentrates to the correct ratio to which you add PG/VG & nic. So a 30ml Oneshot mixed at 20% will give you 150ml finished product.

Premix One/Bottleshots are concentrates to the correct ratio to which you add PG/VG & nic. So a 30ml Oneshot mixed at 20% will give you 150ml finished product.
Glad you knew what he was on about [emoji23]

Cheers..thanks for all the replys...
Ok think i get it! So how much am looking to buy the pg/vg?
Can get my nic shots cheap enough.

There are 4 basic DIY types:

Single flavour concentrates.
One Shot concentrates - the same as above, but a mix of different flavours.
Bottle Shots - a premixed amount of flavouring at the right concentration for the bottle it comes in. You add nic, vg and pg to your taste.
Shortfills - Ready to vape mixes without any nicotine, with space in the bottle to add your own.

Cheers..thanks for all the replys...
Ok think i get it! So how much am looking to buy the pg/vg?
Can get my nic shots cheap enough.
1. How much juice do you want to make
2. Nic shots around a £1 but be aware you can realistically only get to 6mg mixing.

Plenty of info in the Mixology section & check @MrDJ stickied thread for recommended vendors.

There's easy mix where you tell them what VG/PG you want and what VG/PG & strength your nicotine is and they make the juice to suit.They tell you on the bottle how much to add.
You can buy 1.8mg nic in 10ml bottles from them,or buy yourself some 70/30 or 50/50 7.2mg nic from the internet (Ebay).
It's best to wait 2 weeks after adding the nicotine before use,shaking the bottle frequently.

There are 4 basic DIY types:

Single flavour concentrates.
One Shot concentrates - the same as above, but a mix of different flavours.
Bottle Shots - a premixed amount of flavouring at the right concentration for the bottle it comes in. You add nic, vg and pg to your taste.
Shortfills - Ready to vape mixes without any nicotine, with space in the bottle to add your own.

Cheers! Copy/pasted to my mixing notepad :D

1. How much juice do you want to make
2. Nic shots around a £1 but be aware you can realistically only get to 6mg mixing.

Plenty of info in the Mixology section & check @MrDJ stickied thread for recommended vendors.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...e-liquid-hardware-suppliers.78467/#post858319

Back
Top Bottom