What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How To Dilute vg

Gravelthroat

Achiever
Hi there does anyone have any advice for diluting VG? Think I'm gonna use distilled water but where do I buy from? Can u buy it from a petrol station?

5 percent distiled watter and 3 or 5 mg of vodka.Thats what i use.(for 100mg vg)

Hi there does anyone have any advice for diluting VG? Think I'm gonna use distilled water but where do I buy from? Can u buy it from a petrol station?
Most petrol stations do sell distilled water or you can try places like halfords if you can't find it locally have a look on amazon .

make your own ;)

i think
a.png
, this good opinion

Most petrol stations do sell distilled water or you can try places like halfords if you can't find it locally have a look on amazon .

Don't buy from halfords or a petrol station!! I think it is de-ionised water that they sell. Even if they have distilled water it certainly won't be food grade.

Make your own distilled water, I found that 5% was enough to really thin down the vg.

I'm assuming the op wants to use high vg juice in a tank that can't cope with it? Otherwise I don't really see a point in doing it. [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Oh, but this thread has been revived from March. Whatever the original poster was going to do, has surely already been done! [emoji51]

Back
Top Bottom