What's new

How To Cotton Wick on a GP Heron - No Filler

*UPDATE*

Not such a cheapskate anymore, and damn my pockets hurt :whiteflag:

View attachment 41363

Just a standard Heron, with the 3 dots airflow but upgraded bell, paps is top bollock though V3.

Seems to suffer a lot less voltage drop, but i think that's to do with the genuine G Pin though, it's crap on a clone.

I might experiment with genuine G Pin spring in my clones, if it improves it greatly i'll be sure to let you know, genuine G Pin spring only about £3 + postage i think.

Looking good!

I used @hodge40s Heron, and decided even with the very tight draw, it'd be my flavour mod :P

Awaiting a paps now

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I'm running mine on DNA40's with Nickel at 380f - 20w, works a treat, warm and fully saturated with great flavour...

I'm running mine on DNA40's with Nickel at 380f - 20w, works a treat, warm and fully saturated with great flavour...

Never got round to sorting out my temp control :P

Going to keep it to basics and just hybrid mech the heron. Lovely looking device

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Never got round to sorting out my temp control :P

Going to keep it to basics and just hybrid mech the heron. Lovely looking device

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Got a gp spheroid which i use cotton in and its actually amazing. It's so tiny but it tastes amazing!!

Back
Top Bottom