What's new

How To Cotton Wick on a GP Heron - No Filler

Right i'm knackered so i'll just post pics for now and hopefully they'll explain themselves, failing that i'll come back tomorrow and edit the post with descriptions :D

View attachment 40708

No leaks. No gurgles. No homo.

I have mine sticking out about three times longer than that. Dunno what (if any) difference it might make.

Anyone?

I have mine sticking out about three times longer than that. Dunno what (if any) difference it might make.

Anyone?

I've found if i leave it sticking out longer i sometimes get dry hits, but shorter and spread it out and it seems to wick quite well.

Just done that BD1 and yeah, that works doesn't it,;) Many thanks for taking the time to show it off.

Anyone?

yep longer

having it so short runs the risk of it disappearing into its cavity.

I totally could be arsed to wick it with all those wicks .. just seems like a great way of complicating a really simple atty.

I never get dry hits or gurgles anyway.

but each to their own and all that.

ZT the build I have been regularly using is just a variation on the one you have shown here, but with the Filler Material as well, works a treat and is so easy that even my fumbling fingers can do it in seconds. :worship::thumbup:

yep longer

having it so short runs the risk of it disappearing into its cavity.

I totally could be arsed to wick it with all those wicks .. just seems like a great way of complicating a really simple atty.

I never get dry hits or gurgles anyway.

but each to their own and all that.

I'm a cheap arse and running a clone, so takes a little extra work to get it running hunky dory :P

Totally agree!!11!Hazza!111Two1!11!Hazza!111Two1!11!Hazza!111Two1!11!Hazza!111Two1 Couldn't have put it better myself!!11!Hazza!111Two1!11!Hazza!111Two1!11!Hazza!111Two1!11!Hazza!111Two1 See you soon!!11!Hazza!111Two1!11!Hazza!111Two1!11!Hazza!111Two1!11!Hazza!111Two1

*UPDATE*

Not such a cheapskate anymore, and damn my pockets hurt :whiteflag:

IMG_20150118_073531[1].jpg

Just a standard Heron, with the 3 dots airflow but upgraded bell, paps is top bollock though V3.

Seems to suffer a lot less voltage drop, but i think that's to do with the genuine G Pin though, it's crap on a clone.

I might experiment with genuine G Pin spring in my clones, if it improves it greatly i'll be sure to let you know, genuine G Pin spring only about £3 + postage i think.

Back
Top Bottom