What's new

Coiling, Wicking and Rebuilding 101

Ah thanks very much peeps! Really pleased it's useful for people.

Besty I'm sorry I lost you at wick length... what atty are you using?

Eeek, don't single me out sir!!! I have a bellus, and rba decks for my crown and tfv4 mini, and waiting by the letterbox for my Aromamizer as well! Using the coil master v2 I've no problem making coils but alas the wicking, I keep meaning to just have a go and almost buckled into buying premise coils but I shall persevere!!! As said above I'm stockpiling rtas as well!! VIVA LA VAPE!!

Ps no need to apologise you made a very clear and informative video explained a lot for me!!

Lol wasn't singling you out - just wondered if I could help! I've not used the Bellus but do own an Aromamizer RDTA. I always say watch videos of how others do it... but in general, just don't stuff the wick! You'll strangle the juice flow. You want just enough to cover the juice inlet without using so much that it actually blocks the flow of liquid. The bigger the juice flow holes, the more wick you can get away with depending on your build. The smaller the juice flow holes, the more sensitive you need to be to using just enough.

Cotton is cheap enough - as with all things, practice makes perfect - and every tank has its own little quirks :) but if you keep to that general principle you'll never get it too wrong on your first build! From there you'll know how to fine tune using more or less wick for your subsequent builds on any particular RTA.

Awesomely Awesome video. Thank you helped out alot. Loving the intro and green screened background! Very well designed and thought out. I have subscribed. 10 out of 10. Cheers buddy!

Back
Top Bottom