What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cleito RTA builds

vapemac

Veteran
Looking for suggestions on builds for the cleito RTA. I'm using the installed claptons at the moment and they're great but i prefer a single cell side by side mods.

Any suggestions on a flavoursome build that requires less watts?

I like twisted 32g SS316L, 6/7 wraps in mine - heats up loads faster than claptons, I tend to use around 40-60w on it.

Here's the build I used last...came out at under 0.5 - I'm a bit hopeless at building really, mine never come out at the resistance SE tells me to expect :)

Screenshot_9.jpg

Mine either. I gave up using steam engine :D

Liking your style!! Makes me feel a little less useless, but to tell ya the truth I decided to take anything SE told me with a large pinch of salt a long time ago. If it tastes good then it IS good hehe

Liking your style!! Makes me feel a little less useless, but to tell ya the truth I decided to take anything SE told me with a large pinch of salt a long time ago. If it tastes good then it IS good hehe

Fucked up my wicking for the first time tonight. Just had the normal glass on and sometimes a wee bit of air gets trapped between the chimney and the glass so i wait for the juice to settle and top up. So.... Sitting in a dark sitting room, watching the tv, mod sitting on the table. I filled up, waited for the juice to settle and topped her up. I gave it another couple seconds, saw the level go down a wee bit and topped up again. Juice sunk a little bit, 'christ, that's a big bubble of air' i thought, so i topped up once more. I then realised the juice was pouring out the juice slots. I was effectively pouring a whole bottle of juice all over the table..... What a fucking fanny, what a mess.

Sorry for laughing....but once again...liking your style! So very much like my own :18: :bliss::18:

Looking for suggestions on builds for the cleito RTA. I'm using the installed claptons at the moment and they're great but i prefer a single cell side by side mods.

Any suggestions on a flavoursome build that requires less watts?
Ive got the clieto & clieto 120 , found the claptons too much , so made couple of 25 gauge 10 wraps on 3 diameter jig and tried them can go down to about 35 watts and still get decent vape or try 24 gauge stainless steel , then again might be better making a 7 wrap spaced coil , I dont enjoy the big fancy builds that are sold a lot , might be different if I was using a dripper but I like the clieto

Back
Top Bottom