What's new

How To Battery Wraps

Yep same here eg fasttech price for GTRS Vboy is $72 or uk£ its around £55 using MAP coupon code
UK stores want £85ish so in U.S$ around $109. which is 37 bucks or UK£ 30 plus around £4 shipping so its over $40 saving

Fortunately us UK fasttech clients don't suffer 3 month waits, i had to mention this as your post may put people off ordering .with UK Express epacket its a 1 week. Glad you finally got your wraps though.

This is a bit off topic.....
The reason that my wraps took 3 months is that here there has been a boom in overseas ordering. Lots of the packages were envelopes that Canada Post says some are miss addressed or don't fit through the machines properly so being the lazy crown corporation they are all the envelopes were tossed aside to be handled manually. Back to too many chiefs and not enough grunts so nobody was putting the packages through and they began to pile up, not a few bins but hundreds of semi trailers full of packages sitting outside sorting plants waiting their turn(there was a news video about the whole ordeal). Another reason for delaying the processing is that CP is not getting the full postage from overseas companies, example...I can pay $3.00 for a Epacket from china but the same package I send to the next province costs me 12 bucks.
Its not the customs delay so much as its been already cleared to be sitting in a postal facility waiting to be sorted.
People are figuring out that Amazon(dot)ca are a bunch of cash grabbing thieves by in most cases doubling and tripling the cost of items(even including the exchange rate from USD to CAD) plus huge shipping charges compared to the same item in amazon(dot)com or getting the item straight from the overseas company thus bypassing amazon(dot)ca altogether. All you have to do is find a item in amazon(dot)ca then change the .ca to .com to see the price change.

Back
Top Bottom