What's new

How To Battery Wraps

I waited over 3 months for customs and Canada Post to smarten up and release my Fasttech wraps. I had several batts that were sketchy and scared to use them so they were waiting to be rewrapped. Its funny cause I waited 3 months to have 15 minutes of fun and now a batt just has to have a itty bitty nic in it and WhooHooo rewrap time again. Wrapping batteries is as slick as snot.

I waited over 3 months for customs and Canada Post to smarten up and release my Fasttech wraps. I had several batts that were sketchy and scared to use them so they were waiting to be rewrapped. Its funny cause I waited 3 months to have 15 minutes of fun and now a batt just has to have a itty bitty nic in it and WhooHooo rewrap time again. Wrapping batteries is as slick as snot.
Fortunately us UK fasttech clients don't suffer 3 month waits, i had to mention this as your post may put people off ordering .with UK Express epacket its a 1 week. Glad you finally got your wraps though.:)

Fortunately us UK fasttech clients don't suffer 3 month waits, i had to mention this as your post may put people off ordering .with UK Express epacket its a 1 week. Glad you finally got your wraps though.:)
takes about a month to receive anything from fasttech or gearbeat in the U.S. but the prices are unbeatable so i deal with it if i can go without whatever I'm ordering for a month.

takes about a month to receive anything from fasttech or gearbeat in the U.S. but the prices are unbeatable so i deal with it if i can go without whatever I'm ordering for a month.
Is there not other alternatives in U.S, i thought there where a few reasonably priced vendors in U.S as well as some Chinese vendors having a U.S warehouse. Go take a look on Hotecig they have a U.S warehouse maybe worth a look.

Is there not other alternatives in U.S, i thought there where a few reasonably priced vendors in U.S as well as some Chinese vendors having a U.S warehouse. Go take a look on Hotecig they have a U.S warehouse maybe worth a look.
There are other vendors that are cheap in price in the states but usually FastTech or gearbest has the best price but they have the longest shipping. I order a lot from 3FVape or vaporDNA and countless other sites that take 3 to 4 days shipping but you pay for shipping and a little more for the product

There are other vendors that are cheap in price in the states but usually FastTech or gearbest has the best price but they have the longest shipping. I order a lot from 3FVape or vaporDNA and countless other sites that take 3 to 4 days shipping but you pay for shipping and a little more for the product
certainly agree that domestic shipping puts the cost up. UK cost is about an extra $5 on each order guessing U.S prices for shipping may be as much or more and that extra $5 would buy an extra RDA clone or 50 battery wraps

certainly agree that domestic shipping puts the cost up. UK cost is about an extra $5 on each order guessing U.S prices for shipping may be as much or more and that extra $5 would buy an extra RDA clone or 50 battery wraps
Well here's a quick example without taking this post too far off topic. I am ordering the pulse BF 24 RDA, it is for sale on Vapor DNA for 28.99 plus about 6bucks for shipping and i could get it from gearbest for $19 with free shipping. Also the more expensive the item the more expensive the upsell is at a local shop/warehouse. That's a whole lot of battery wraps. I'm not so cheap that I mind the extra 5 bucks but when I can I buy a mod from gearbest and save 25 bucks over a shop in the states I prefer $25 and an extra 3-week shipping time.

Back
Top Bottom