What's new

Battery wrapping

I just recently started wrapping batteries after putting it off for ages, it's another one of those things that seems daunting but once you've done it you realise how unbelievably easy it is

I just recently started wrapping batteries after putting it off for ages, it's another one of those things that seems daunting but once you've done it you realise how unbelievably easy it is
Same here, one of the easiest things to do vaping wise and very satisfying.

Battery wrapping is easy to do also makes your batteries less boring looking in fact if i get time today iam going to wrap some myself....

Dead easy, did my first two yesterday and it only took 5 minutes.

20181102_110038.jpg

the vaping bogan :17::17::17:

I’d rather sit next to someone rubbing a knife and fork together,
What about bogan talking about rubbing a knife and fork together while rubbing a knife and fork together for 2 hours? [emoji23]

****Don't try this at home kids****

So being a kack handed numpty I dropped a cell yesterday and put a bruise in the wrap.

Couldn't tell if it had actually dented the cell casing, so I sliced a lump of wrap out to check it.

Sellotape to the rescue!

1541677715297317507333.jpg

I fully expect the world to end in a fiery lithium based deathkill assplosion any second now - if any of you are caught in the fallout I apologise in advance ;)

(Kidding a bit - yes I'm using it, yes I am more than aware of what I'm doing and yes it'll get rewrapped when the heat shrink arrives...)

Back
Top Bottom