What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Battery wrapping

They are dangerous in my hands!! LOL, being a typical middle aged bloke I have absolutely no use for a hairdryer...except battery wrapping that is.....had to borrow one from SWMBO :-)
From what now?! :hmm:

Are all these people wrapping batteries in a bath full of water or something?,hair driers dangerous indeed,try trimming a goatee with hair clippers now that's proper SAS stuff.

Shall my doing my first battery wraps this week, cant really see where you can go wrong as long as you use a bit of common sense.

Looking at wraps, the pretty ones are not cheap, especial given the limited quantity, don't effect performance and are only visable when swapping them out.. The cheap ones can come in 25x packs but the colors are not mixed. I would like to wrap each pair in a different color.

Looking at wraps, the pretty ones are not cheap, especial given the limited quantity, don't effect performance and are only visable when swapping them out.. The cheap ones can come in 25x packs but the colors are not mixed. I would like to wrap each pair in a different color.
Yeah i bought some small round stickers on EBay to help match up pairs

Back
Top Bottom