What's new

Battery wrapping

Mmmnnn so Mattyk2010 admits to using Bulldog1964 wife's hairdryer

Thought you said it wasn't dangerous

+1 for using a hair dryer, doddle of a job, be careful though, hair dryers are hot and it's easy to burn the fingers that are holding the battery......I did :-)

The Fogstar Battery is the genuine article wrapped by the professionals, the Coil Master Battery is an LG rewrapped by yours truly with wraps bought off ebay for a couple of quid and a hair dryer.

IMG_20180410_202619.jpg IMG_20180410_202704.jpg IMG_20180410_202950.jpg

+1 for using a hair dryer, doddle of a job, be careful though, hair dryers are hot and it's easy to burn the fingers that are holding the battery......I did :-)

The Fogstar Battery is the genuine article wrapped by the professionals, the Coil Master Battery is an LG rewrapped by yours truly with wraps bought off ebay for a couple of quid and a hair dryer.

View attachment 157380 View attachment 157381 View attachment 157382
I wouldn't say I'm a professional. I've done so nightmare wrapping jobs :D

View attachment 157380 View attachment 157381 View attachment 157382
So hairdryers are on the dangerous shelf in your house? :D

So hairdryers are on the dangerous shelf in your house? :D

They are dangerous in my hands!! LOL, being a typical middle aged bloke I have absolutely no use for a hairdryer...except battery wrapping that is.....had to borrow one from SWMBO :-)

Back
Top Bottom