What's new

How To Avocado 24 build

Gary Lee

Postman
I hope this helps :)

Note, the only thing I'd do different would be to make the wick tails longer so they reach half way down the glass. I was trying to make more room in the tank for juice. But using so short a wicks meant I had to tilt the tank a lot when the tank got low on juice!
I rewicked it once I vaped it dry. This time with the tails 3/4 down the glass!

Top man @Gary Lee, perfect timing here mate! Got an Avocado 24 and Coil Master arriving tomorrow, and will be doing my first dual coil build. Good video, informative and clear enough to see whats going on... will certainly but using this to help me find me feet tomorrow. Cheers

Nice one gaz, I always just rested the cotton on top of the holes but sometimes leaks and sometimes doesn't wick so I shall try this later

20161120_162326_resized.jpg
i found the best way to wick this tank for me, i make 2 x 400 ss mesh wicks that i push down holes after cutting them to be just below the deck holes, then i rest cotton on top of wicks works a treat the mesh wicks fantastic never leaks or any dry hits.

I hope this helps :)

Note, the only thing I'd do different would be to make the wick tails longer so they reach half way down the glass. I was trying to make more room in the tank for juice. But using so short a wicks meant I had to tilt the tank a lot when the tank got low on juice!
I rewicked it once I vaped it dry. This time with the tails 3/4 down the glass!

Great video! I learned a lot from watching it! Just picked up one of those table vices from Aldi for £6 and have a spare ego adaptor too so will give your method a shot instead of using my 521 tab....

Using fiber freaks number 2 blend and not had a problem. The wick tails go right to bottom of tank. Just don't make them too thick.[emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom