How To Guides

Please only post Tutorial and Guides in this forum.

If you have a question about a specific product or are a new user, please use one of the following forums:
New Users Questions and General Discussion
General Chat
Everthing Ecigs
Advanced PV, Mod Making, and DIY Discussion

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. Win a Limelight Gloom, an SVBF, POTV 2017 ZoraS plus many, many more amazing vape items! Tickets for the POTV 2017 Charity Raffle are on sale now. Check out the prizes here and make your donations here. Good luck, apes!
    Dismiss Notice

How To Another how to build RDAs for beginners

Discussion in 'How To's and Guides Only' started by Vaping Biker, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Fogster

Fogster Postman

Wife just bought a hurricane v2 from the classies and found a video from yourself with a hurt wrist explaining how to break it down, coil, wick and build it.

Couldn't find the video on here to give you props so figured I would mention here... was a massive help mate as are all your videos and made my life a whole lot easier..... thanks @Vaping Biker for taking the time out to make these and post them for us.

#51 Fogster, Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mattyk2010

mattyk2010 Achiever

You on the gin???

3. Fogster

Fogster Postman

No... did I do something stupid?

Just wanted to thank him for a video I found on youtube looked on here to leave the comment against the correct video... couldn't find it so left it here instead... also let's others know his videos are good.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mattyk2010

mattyk2010 Achiever

It was a joke @Fogster your post came across all soppy like you wanted to hug the guy also if you couldn't find the vid on here you could have left your comment on YouTube oh and could have posted the vid on here so people can find it in the future

5. Fogster

Fogster Postman

Ahhh... to be fair I could have hugged the guy... Mrs was doing my head in as the tank was for her and patience is not one of her virtues.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Peter Walsh

Peter Walsh Initiate

Awesome vid - thanks so much for taking the time to make and post it... As a COMPLETE beginner this is really helpful and I'm working on getting the courage (and kit) to give it a go.
    Cheers again...