Innokin
What's new

Why will eliquid bottle sizes be limited to 10ml?

The Electronic Cigarette Company
As
I see

WTF fair play did not think of it like that cheers for opening my eyes to that one ! Stupid bstards ![/QUOT
Yeah, I agree .... I just think the 10ml bottle thing as an argument stands up better when you present something that looks like something a child would want to consume. You wouldn't get away with bottling toilet cleaner, calling it 'Mr Wonka's ice cream cake' and packaging it in that way... that's why I don't think the argument is all that convincing ... for me anyway.
although why have they not said anything about that being the reason & therfore have it like cigs blank packaging !?

I see

WTF fair play did not think of it like that cheers for opening my eyes to that one ! Stupid bstards !

Like Niki said, it's not really the reason but it really doesn't help matters and just gives them more ammunition when they say "well, a kid would clearly be attracted to that packaging and the sweet smelling liquid that's within" ... which yeah, you can't really disagree with can you?

Vape Green
As
although why have they not said anything about that being the reason & therfore have it like cigs blank packaging !?

People have said it's part of the reason, there's also new laws about E-liquids 'being made to resemble food' with the packaging. I believe some 'ice cream cone' juice was seized because of this recently.

@simong in the uk? Cause there is no legislation here that would allow for e liquid to be seized for such packaging... and not sure there is elsewhere either but a few other countries do have stronger/different regulations and may not allow it...

Royal Flush Vape
@simong in the uk? Cause there is no legislation here that would allow for e liquid to be seized for such packaging... and not sure there is elsewhere either but a few other countries do have stronger/different regulations and may not allow it...

yeah in the UK, I thought there was a thread while back but maybe I miss read.

@simong... hmm... bit odd that.. yes there are rules re packaging having to have warning info etc and the like (old stock doesnt have to as far as I am aware) and size and strength restrictions etc but nothing that I am aware of on the aesthetics of labels/packaging/branding of eliquid... are you sure that the reason it was seized wasnt due to breach of some of the other regulations?

AcmeFog
@simong... hmm... bit odd that.. yes there are rules re packaging having to have warning info etc and the like (old stock doesnt have to as far as I am aware) and size and strength restrictions etc but nothing that I am aware of on the aesthetics of labels/packaging/branding of eliquid... are you sure that the reason it was seized wasnt due to breach of some of the other regulations?

lol, no not sure at all now ... like I said I might have misread.

Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom