What's new

What now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that Mawsley's article on the home page of this site is right in that the UK will regulate with a (very) light touch. It's clear that some countries are going to regulate with a fanatical zeal typical of what is expected from the EU. I just hope UK, EU and USA businesses can survive what's being thrown at them at the moment.

Living in the east of the UK I suspect that, even if the UK does get a bit heavy handed, all I'd need to do is pop over to France for hardware and other supplies. I reckon the TPD will just get the "gallic shrug" from the French and everything will continue as if the TPD never even existed.

Edited to correct spelling.

I dont know if this has been posted before, but i was reading, dealing with the ban of menthol fags, http://thetab.com/uk/2016/08/23/menthol-cigarettes-no-longer-going-banned-uk-16115 and found this quote in it:

"Christopher Snowden, of the Institute of Economic Affairs, said: “Brexit offers a great opportunity to get rid of unnecessary and meddlesome EU regulations.”

“Bans on menthol cigarettes, packs of ten and various types e-cigarette fluid never had any serious justification.

“Even David Cameron said he couldn’t understand why the EU wants smokers to buy more cigarettes.”

Sounds promising, if they have already decided to not ban menthol smokes, then there is some hope this will extend to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom