What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

We Vape Consumer Group T Shirt Competition

Did you receive any replies, I never got one reply.
I received an email telling me that as he (the Union Jack jacketed twat) has a BA in Modern History, I was probably not clever enough to understand the ramifications of the proposals.

I sent him my CV by reply.

Then I received an email that I forwarded to Conservative Central Office with a complaint as it was around 350 words of abject abuse.

It all made for a very funny meeting when he knocked on my door canvassing for my vote in the general election. For some reason he didn't want to explain himself or his views that all people who didn't share his skin colour should be deported. The sight of him trying to run-not-run away was absolutely brilliant.

I received an email telling me that as he (the Union Jack jacketed twat) has a BA in Modern History, I was probably not clever enough to understand the ramifications of the proposals.

I sent him my CV by reply.

Then I received an email that I forwarded to Conservative Central Office with a complaint as it was around 350 words of abject abuse.

It all made for a very funny meeting when he knocked on my door canvassing for my vote in the general election. For some reason he didn't want to explain himself or his views that all people who didn't share his skin colour should be deported. The sight of him trying to run-not-run away was absolutely brilliant.

he must really be suffering with this current situation given his aversion to face coverings.

he must really be suffering with this current situation given his aversion to face coverings.
Hollobone struggles with everything. Thinking, doing stuff, everything. Well, everything but spouting bollocks and bile.

Back
Top Bottom