What's new

We Vape Consumer Group T Shirt Competition

Hi Vapers,

As some of you know I have started a consumer campaign group called We Vape (www.we-vape.org/get-involved/ to spread the word about the importance of vaping in the UK. I am a Vaper and Snus user myself and the aim is to make sure vapers get heard during the upcoming consultation on vaping. It would be great to have your support and i've designed a T Shirt and had them printed. So I am going to give away some to 10 lucky people that sign up to We Vape on the website www.we-vape.org/get-involved/

Getting people involved is really important both so that I can gain a greater ability to inform the media about the truth https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/1338576/Vaping-dangers-stopping-UK-becoming-smoke-free but also I can keep people informed about what is happening and how they can help out by responding to consultations and contacting their MP.

Here is the T shirt:

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-30 at 15.02.02.jpeg

Member since 2009 and it's your first post? Did you miss the tpd campaign? I remember sending many messages to my mp.. and many others.

call me mr picky but this section is about covid-19..... I notice your not wearing a face mask.....fail right there

Might be a good idea to give the natives a bit of background too, Mark. They can get uppity. :)

Back
Top Bottom