What's new

Vicki Porter sparring session.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54254

Thought you would like to witness what our American cousins are up against.

the saddest movie I've watched this year. :(

she did good though, makes me proud. :)

Some of the ignorance displayed by the Committee was just breathtaking.

Some of the ignorance displayed by the Committee was just breathtaking.

That's the biggest issue they face over there, it's not just the committee it's the general public. .... and nothing was done to educate.

"you're still smoking" .... that's so awful.

I just got the impression from their conduct the outcome is pre-ordained.

I just got the impression from their conduct the outcome is pre-ordained.

Yeah, it is to some degree I think ..... what isn't going to happen is 'everything stays as it is.' and they turn around as say "OK, that's fine, carry on as you were." There's no chance of that. It's almost like starting from a position of "we are going to totally ban this" and trying to get some scraps so you can continue to vape in some form.

I watched the whole thing and it made me angry and sad in equal degree!! To say that she is still smoking just shows the ignorance of the committee. It certainly seems like they are fighting a losing battle,

Another new video last night with a cardio vascular surgeon who was ranting on and then mentioned....popcorn lung.
I almost needed a new laptop as my fist was that close to going through the screen.

Watched half of if, couldn't watch any further. Some of those idiots need a good fucking smack round the head.

I feel its pointless saying that people will go back to cigarettes if they ban flavours as I believe that is exactly what they want. Helps their health care system and ofc the master settlement agreement. The whole thing absolutely stinks.

Back
Top Bottom