What's new

Vaping is not Vapor apparently!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying this to be antagonistic or an asshole @Arawn1975! but I do wonder if it's really the best thing to share this stuff.

I thought about this earlier tonight as I started a blog on a crappy New Scientist article, is it the right thing to do or should we just ignore it and not generate the traffic the website and article feeds off? .... maybe I'll talk about that in the blog too. :)

Hey man cool emissions.
iu

I'm not saying this to be antagonistic or an asshole @Arawn1975! but I do wonder if it's really the best thing to share this stuff.

I thought about this earlier tonight as I started a blog on a crappy New Scientist article, is it the right thing to do or should we just ignore it and not generate the traffic the website and article feeds off? .... maybe I'll talk about that in the blog too. :)
I suppose if you’re playing Devils Advocate then yes I can see your point! I’ll strip the original link out of my post.

Ah mate you didn't have to do that.... I don't know, I was just thinking out loud. I think it's better that we fill this section of the forum with positive campaigns and social awareness though (although I know those are rare!) especially as it's in 'the new user corner' we want them to see positive messages and articles.

Maybe we need a 'sin bin' section down the bottom to share all the negative crap and BS studies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom