What's new

Vaping is it safe?

I use to smoke over 20years, and I'm Vaping Over 3years ago. I can feel the different. I don't care all the another rubish.
90% or more that is reported about the vaping scene is exactly that........utter rubbish.
The only thing from what I read is how vaping is enticing the youth to vape......good I say, better than them smoking.

90% or more that is reported about the vaping scene is exactly that........utter rubbish.
The only thing from what I read is how vaping is enticing the youth to vape......good I say, better than them smoking.
I forgot to say I'm Vaping MTL 5ml a day, I dont buy rubbish liquid, I don't use any concentrate which isn't good on 10%, or under....
When I tried Dl, and used 20ml liquid daily, after two days I lost my voice.... So Vaping is better then smoking if you are not stupid. Like I know people how goes on 50ml liquid daily, and he is vaping on 20-30% concentrate, because he can't taste anything. On that vape I'm not sure, and in my opinion it's nothing to do with Nic. I think you have the most rubbish from the concentrate.

I forgot to say I'm Vaping MTL 5ml a day, I dont buy rubbish liquid, I don't use any concentrate which isn't good on 10%, or under....
When I tried Dl, and used 20ml liquid daily, after two days I lost my voice.... So Vaping is better then smoking if you are not stupid. Like I know people how goes on 50ml liquid daily, and he is vaping on 20-30% concentrate, because he can't taste anything. On that vape I'm not sure, and in my opinion it's nothing to do with Nic. I think you have the most rubbish from the concentrate.
There is no getting away from the fact that VAPING is a lot safer than SMOKING.
As you've mentioned, be sensible and there should not be any problems.

Looks good! Just hope it's a good starter kit, so they stand a good chance of making the switch successfully.

Back
Top Bottom