What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaping is it safe?

I think what they said was ejuice contains 5% of the carcinogens produced when burning tobacco. That's not quite the same as saying vaping is 95% safe than smoking. Only time will tell us how dangerous that 5% is.
I wasn't aware that ejuice had any carcinogens in it. What carcinogens are produced from Pg/VG and flavour concentrates?

I wasn't aware that ejuice had any carcinogens in it. What carcinogens are produced from Pg/VG and flavour concentrates?

No idea. I don't remember. Actually I don't get too excited about this stuff. It's obvious to me vaping is safer than smoking. That said when I go into a vape shop and hear them tell customers, or me, that vaping is safe we usually fall out.

A few.

Even the "pro" vaping studies have found measurable levels of metals, and in varying degrees of misuse stuff like formaldehyde too.

That said, everything they found is also present in tobacco smoke, in much higher levels.

No idea. I don't remember. Actually I don't get too excited about this stuff. It's obvious to me vaping is safer than smoking. That said when I go into a vape shop and hear them tell customers, or me, that vaping is safe we usually fall out.
I only get frustrated when I hear it said that vaping is as dangerous as smoking.

Back
Top Bottom