What's new

Vaping is it safe?

It seems a lot of UK suppliers are doing something similar. It can only help with easing peoples fears about this.

*edit: I broke my record for the number of swear in a post prior to editing*

Why are these morons referring consumers (a pretty thick bunch at the best of times) to the fucking MHRA Yellow Card scheme? That scheme doesn’t need dickwads like the woman who is convinced vaping killed her husband.

Next stop: Media reports shocking rise in the number of notifications reported to MHRA.

I've seen a couple of these sort of things now, and they've raised questions for me...

Most/all of them at a minimum hint at home made juice being a problem. I don't consider it automatically worse than commercial stuff?

They all mention how "nicotine juice is strictly regulated" but fail to mention shortfills (a big part of most of their sales, but not "nicotine juice"). Aren't shortfills exempt from the ingredient regulations and approval requirements?

Again, doesn't mean shortfills are automatically worse, but it's not illegal for them to sell recipes that'd never pass tpd - not that all do, but they could and some certainly do.

I've seen a couple of these sort of things now, and they've raised questions for me...

Most/all of them at a minimum hint at home made juice being a problem. I don't consider it automatically worse than commercial stuff?

They all mention how "nicotine juice is strictly regulated" but fail to mention shortfills (a big part of most of their sales, but not "nicotine juice"). Aren't shortfills exempt from the ingredient regulations and approval requirements?

Again, doesn't mean shortfills are automatically worse, but it's not illegal for them to sell recipes that'd never pass tpd - not that all do, but they could and some certainly do.

I would presume the comments about 'home made juice' would be more about buying liquids DIY liquids made by people you don't know in the pub, rather than actually making it yourself. That's obviously kind of risky, they might not have even washed their hands or wiped the counter or whatever. (obviously I don't know the exact context we are talking about here though)

I would presume the comments about 'home made juice' would be more about buying liquids DIY liquids made by people you don't know in the pub, rather than actually making it yourself. That's obviously kind of risky, they might not have even washed their hands or wiped the counter or whatever. (obviously I don't know the exact context we are talking about here though)

The lack of context is the issue really - there is never any given.

are you a daily mail reader then? why are you here on a vaping forum if you think that.

Back
Top Bottom