What's new

TPD 2ml tanks loophole

Yeah and when someone sells you a 5ml tank, he or she can say to you - you arent allowed to put nicotine in this but people were doing so quite safely for years until the European TPD came in - stressing the word European with a stupid tone and with a wink of the eye :)

Its crazy - they dont want accidents happening when refilling yet if they get their way they are going to have people refilling twice a day instead of once.
Still better than the regulations here.... cant sell the mods or coils to minors, but the juice you can. Thankfully most of the shops here find that ridiculous and refuse minors in the front door.... gotta love the minds of the government here....

Yes, entirely unmemorable tbh.

I found the points about the anti-tobacco lobby quite interesting. As in the more smokers that take up vaping the less need there is for an anti-tobacco lobby. Take the American Lung Association, their President/CEO, Harold P Wimmer, in 2016 earned $401000 and is allowed to publish horse shit like this...

http://www.lung.org/our-initiatives/tobacco/oversight-and-regulation/statement-on-e-cigarettes.html

Which makes me wonder who the biggest opponents to vaping actually are.

I found the points about the anti-tobacco lobby quite interesting. As in the more smokers that take up vaping the less need there is for an anti-tobacco lobby. Take the American Lung Association, their President/CEO, Harold P Wimmer, in 2016 earned $401000 and is allowed to publish horse shit like this...

http://www.lung.org/our-initiatives/tobacco/oversight-and-regulation/statement-on-e-cigarettes.html

Which makes me wonder who the biggest opponents to vaping actually are.

I just love how he brings up the "FDA approved" medications..... doesnt champix have the warning of suicidal thoughts? I may be new to this but I feel more elation knowing that I'm not spending 12 a day on stink sticks and now spend 20 a week for something that doesnt kill my tastebuds, make me reek, and make me a human chainsaw when I sleep.... not to mention the fact I can breathe easier and fuller and smell more and enjoy more foods because I can fully taste them..... but hey.... we aren't spending all that money on the tobacco taxes or the government approved quitting drugs so it must be evil.... right?

Big pharma make money, big tobacco make money....vaping hits their profits....it's all about the money, money over mortality....that's how they roll.

Big pharma make money, big tobacco make money....vaping hits their profits....it's all about the money, money over mortality....that's how they roll.

But if this is the case, how come the EU didn’t succumb to pressure from the pharma industry in 2013 and regulate e-cigarettes as medical devices? They voted against doing it, how would that make sense if your theory is true?

Last edited:
But if this is the case, how come the EU didn’t succumb to pressure from the pharma industry in 2013 and regulate e-cigarettes as medical devices? They voted against doing it, how would that make sense if your heirs is true?
I think because once the government recognizes it as a medical device, it could open up discussions about it being a covered therapy for smokers. But then again, once the government is involved then they start shaking down for cuts and wanting only government vape shops, which will hurt us in the end. I like the way we have it now, and look forward to the future to see if it truly is 95 percent less harmful than smoking.... but I think tobacco companies have too much sway....

But if this is the case, how come the EU didn’t succumb to pressure from the pharma industry in 2013 and regulate e-cigarettes as medical devices? They voted against doing it, how would that make sense if your heirs is true?
There was some scandal around that as I recall ... someone got fired or something after the discovery of big cash sums from big pharma

after that .. no way they could vote for it and not outwardly dodgy

Back
Top Bottom