What's new

TPD 2ml tanks loophole

The TPD pisses me off no end....some fatboy glass adaptors can look well fug on some tanks.
The Guv'ment only introduced the TPD cos nearly 3m vapers has cost the public purse a shitload in lost ciggy revenue and they are mega pissed about it.....thankfully, the 8ml glasses on my 2 Cleito 120's look ok, and I don't really mind buying my non~TPD stuff from abroad, it don't cost the moon like it used to back in the day.

The TPD pisses me off no end....some fatboy glass adaptors can look well fug on some tanks.
The Guv'ment only introduced the TPD cos nearly 3m vapers has cost the public purse a shitload in lost ciggy revenue and they are mega pissed about it.....thankfully, the 8ml glasses on my 2 Cleito 120's look ok, and I don't really mind buying my non~TPD stuff from abroad, it don't cost the moon like it used to back in the day.

So what you are saying is that the Government introduced the 2ml tank size in the TRPR as some kind of punishment for ex-smokers that have become vapers.

So what you are saying is that the Government introduced the 2ml tank size in the TRPR as some kind of punishment for ex-smokers that have become vapers.

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. The guv'ment have zero control over the vape industry to recoup any of their losses. And they hate it, and hate vapers.....hence the ridiculous TPD rules.

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. The guv'ment have zero control over the vape industry to recoup any of their losses. And they hate it, and hate vapers.....hence the ridiculous TPD rules.

All the evidence suggests otherwise. The government is encouraging vaping, and the TPD came from the EU.

The government made an error in implementing the 2ml tank limit, which they didn't have to do, but it seems they just accepted the TPD without picking through it.

I have noticed that more Uk vendors are selling non-TPD tanks and kits now.
B & M's are also advising customers ways to get round the stupid law by including larger glasses or smaller coils in the sale.

Is this based on any evidence or just wildly paranoid thinking?

It's the EU guv'ment I was referring to, but as Brexit doesn't happen till next year, our guv'ment are still included under that umbrella.

It's no wild paranoia, I know our government and that of the EU are as bent as they come.
Big Tobacco is losing out as more and more of us turn to vaping, ciggy revenue is/was a significant contribution to the public purse.
The Government aren't in favour of vaping as they have no control.....the NHS and health services are in favour of vaping for obvious reasons.

the latest workaround seems to be working so far. i believe smok are doing it and now the new vaporesso cascade. advertised as a 2ml complient tank but with a 2ml rubber tank inside. remove the rubber tank and its a 7ml beast.

@A_J what you are saying doesn’t make sense. How are the eu losing out because the uk government are collecting less fag tax?

You know that the nhs and health services are public bodies, ie part of the state, right?

The EU isn't losing out, but it's so corrupt Sepp Blatter turned down a job with them.

I believe the 20 pack rule wasn't put in to stop kids buying fags but to make smokers buy more. I know a couple of people who used to make a pack of 10 last a day, now they're up to 15.

The fact that they imposed the opposite rule on eliquid makes you wonder what their motivation is.

Back
Top Bottom