What's new

TPD 2ml tanks loophole

Do you have any links to any that do. I am getting more into using my vape and my morning fill of Berry Nice is already half empty.

There's no need yet, there are dozens of non-compliant tanks in the sales that hold 5ml+.

Many tanks are packaged with an extension kit in the box. The TPD applies only to the tank itself.
yes seen reviews on youtube with some of the new products they basically give you a 2ml tank and in the kit give you a part to replace a section of the 2ml tank to make it bigger or they sell an extension kit separately. Still i have been careful not to buy any existing tanks in the clearance sales bigger than 2mls unless the coils for them are also for smaller tanks aswel don't want to end up with something i soon won't be able to use due because you can't get the coils anymore.

You won't have trouble getting coils, particularly as FT is the place for coils.

Fasttech - A Chinese Vendor, Mostly Trusted - Occasional cockups do happen but are usually sorted. Prices are cheaper for most things but not everything is available from them and they also sell a lot of clones so you need to be sure to look for original gear if thats what you're after. Everything else will be described as "Styled" or "1:1"...

Fasttech - A Chinese Vendor, Mostly Trusted - Occasional cockups do happen but are usually sorted. Prices are cheaper for most things but not everything is available from them and they also sell a lot of clones so you need to be sure to look for original gear if thats what you're after. Everything else will be described as "Styled" or "1:1"...
so they are honest about it then if it's genuine or not?

I ordered innokin u-can from them about 4 weeks ago still waiting for it

so they are honest about it then if it's genuine or not?
Oh yeah, they've nothing to hide - they do a roaring trade in clones and are often a fair bit cheaper on the "Mass Market" Originals (Kanger, Aspire, Lost Vape etc)...

I ordered innokin u-can from them about 4 weeks ago still waiting for it
You need to make sure things are in stock, and use the right shipping options. Your item WILL turn up eventually but if it was OOS then you can wait for quite a while until it comes into stock. It's the one main difference with Chinese Vendors, if It's out of stock they'll just keep passing you off with platitudes until it's shipped...

You need to make sure things are in stock, and use the right shipping options. Your item WILL turn up eventually but if it was OOS then you can wait for quite a while until it comes into stock. It's the one main difference with Chinese Vendors, if It's out of stock they'll just keep passing you off with platitudes until it's shipped...
i ordered 2 items from healthcabin (hong kong) the other night when with all the coupons they were practically giving certain mods away. one of them was istick 100 but they mailed me and said issue with warranty with eleaf products i picked another mod at the same value but they practically just kept telling me it won't be a problem until i said "fine send the eleaf" do i have anything to worry about?

Back
Top Bottom