What's new

TPD 2ml tanks loophole

Gawd help us all if anyone intelligent ever gets into Parliament ;)

true tank size isn't the problem its govs advisers
.gov is now trying to keep the lost revenue at minimum alla fucked up rules etc theu say they want u to stop due to research but loss of their cash if u do and with us leaving the eu we are going to be in the shlt the only way i can see to get back on track at the minute is to go all usa and legalize marijuana (pun) loss of tobacco sales that are heavily taxed plus the 4 billion it was said at some point to leave the eu
the gov is struggling as it is wasting our cash

simple solution to the govs problem but.....

they have spent over 50 years telling everyone its from the devil him self and the partys love there older voters so...

it will be a wow this stuff is really good for health but only our stuff the others are all bad due to their breading ours is lab tested to be safe

money money money

on the plus side its on it's way :D

drunk d hut ;)

Last edited:
I am new to this forum and have been vaping for 1 month now - there is no going back to cigarettes!

I was reading today about the new TPD law which might come into force this year. What particularly concerned me is limitation of tanks to be up to 2mls and no more.

My question is if people think they really can outlaw tanks over 2mls when the law specifically refers to nicotine. It should technically be possible to be able to continue to buy large tanks if they are bought to vape non nicotine products - i.e 0% nicotine e juice.

"Member States shall ensure that:

(a) nicotine-containing liquid is only placed on the market in dedicated refill containers not exceeding a volume of 10 ml, in disposable electronic cigarettes or in single use cartridges and that the cartridges or tanks do not exceed a volume of 2 ml; "

Your thoughts?
Proud of you

Wish parliament stop fucking around with the brexit so the look at the vaping laws and lifted the 2ml cap

Wish parliament stop fucking around with the brexit so the look at the vaping laws and lifted the 2ml cap

The 2ml limit wasn’t mandatory. The uk decided they would implement it. Not all european countries did so.

Back
Top Bottom