POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

#NoVapingBans

Discussion in 'Campaigns and Social Awareness' started by jessica, Dec 8, 2017.

1. jessica

jessica Achiever

• Like Like x 3
  2. icepie

icepie Postman

From the blog:

"We want hospitals to at least follow the recommendations of the tobacco control plan, and not to include vaping in their “smoke free” regulations."

I have to disagree on that point. Most vapers use nicotine and it would be unreasonable to expect a publicly funded health organization to be seen to permit or promote the use of an addictive drug in an apparently recreational way on NHS premises.

There is a need for education, but too much crusading could sour the message.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Badboybez

Badboybez Achiever

Nicotine is actually used in some medications, so you cant say it should not be allowed on NHS premises.

• Like Like x 2
  4. BiG VaPe

BiG VaPe Postman

In some medications it may be found but this is recreational use. I completely back the use of E-Cigs and all other devices in the majority of public places but I think hospitals should be clear of it. Not clear as in it should be categorised the same as smoking cigarettes though. I mean as in anywhere outside of a hospital should be fine to vape unlike smoking which is designated by area. It’s a tough subject now in the public aspect.

But we should be able to vape more freely than being tarnished with the same restrictions placed on cigarettes.

I don’t want to stand in a smoking area full of stinking cigarettes just so I can vape.

• Like Like x 4
  5. masrock

masrock Postman

every substance can be both a medicine and a poison, depending on the dosage and the route of delivery ...

• Like Like x 1
  6. BlackCoffee

BlackCoffee Postman

I am surprised that there are not that many vaping bars! I mean if I won the lotto I'd open a vape lounge/coffee shop! I reckon vape lounges/bars/coffee shops would do well.After all vapers don't wanna have to go out and stand in the rain with the smokers.

• Like Like x 1