What's new

My blood is boiling!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear it's just another step towards taxation, you never see actual programmes on anti smoking or drinking making the headlines.

1 word: AGENDA

Done.
Description:

Very poorly researched and ill balanced felt they only looked for and reported what negatives they could find or magic up. Nothing on the benefits to helping people stop. No comparrison to the issues caused by cigarettes compared to vaping. Which in my opinion,is a good tool to become an ex smaoker. Was there any mention of the NHS stand on it a national health institute, I know what my Cardiolagist and heart team after 2 heart attack,s heart failure and strugling to kick 50 a day,thought when they new i now vaped, they were pleased i know longer used cigarettes,

sorry posted elswhere put here by mistake

It sucks. I heard James O Brian on LBC radio the other day taking the piss out of adults liking flavoured vapes. If we genuinely liked cigarettes so much we would all still be smoking. Lots of irresponsible reporting happening so far this year.

It sucks. I heard James O Brian on LBC radio the other day taking the piss out of adults liking flavoured vapes. If we genuinely liked cigarettes so much we would all still be smoking. Lots of irresponsible reporting happening so far this year.
O'Brians dribbling never have any basis in fact, whatever the subject. He's a font of ignorance and misinformation. Mystic Meg was much more accurate.

I can understand non vapers questioning this, especially when you look at some of the packaging that’s about.

I can understand non vapers questioning this, especially when you look at some of the packaging that’s about.

and battery wraps, the spiderman and spongebob ones really look the part, and still we wonder why they don't get it:)

and battery wraps, the spiderman and spongebob ones really look the part, and still we wonder why they don't get it:)

Aye, I was thinking of doing a run of arthouse battery wraps with toley prints on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom