What's new

My blood is boiling!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Vaperz know what the last 5 years has been like for J Corbyn, or a Labour member. If you threaten to mess with the revenue of the most powerful companies, you will be taken down by lies peddled by our woeful main stream-media, all backed up by a corrupt gov.
As well as hitting big tobacco, vaping will massively hit the big Pharma companies as deaths and illnesses, caused by tobacco, decline. They will not stand for it.

Eliquid contains rocket fuel too, good enough reason for me to keep vaping.

What a load of old bollox.

I agree generally with the sentiment of their response, but is it true that the trpr regulations specifically prohibit this vitamin e acetate stuff?
Yes because they specifically prohibit the addition of any vitamins or health supplements - I suspect it falls under that

Crappy, lazy 'journalism' by 'the People's channel' [cough!]. Glad I dodged that bullet!

Glantz: what a lovely fellow:

Wiki: On December 6, 2017, a former postdoctoral researcher in Glantz's department filed a complaint of sexual harassment against him in San Francisco Superior Court, alleging that Glantz subjected her to misogynistic, racially and sexually insensitive behavior from 2015 to 2017.[36][37] The researcher also alleged that, when she complained about the harassment to the university, Glantz retaliated by removing her name from a research paper she had co-authored.[38] Confidential internal UCSF investigations concluded that Glantz had "more likely than not" harassed the former researcher, and that his conduct constituted "hostile work environment sexual harassment".[39][7] UCSF concluded that Glantz had violated the Faculty Code of Conduct, and proposed that he take remedial anti-harassment training and that a letter of censure be placed in his personnel file.[7] In October 2018, UCSF settled the lawsuit against Glantz for $150,000; Glantz and the University of California continue to dispute the allegations.[7]

In 2018, a second former employee filed a sexual-harassment lawsuit against Glantz; the University of California and Glantz denied these allegations as well.[8]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom