What's new

My blood is boiling!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fentribal

Postman
i cannot believe the shit I am watching on the ITV tonight show, I hope they understand the damage they are doing by peddling this scaremongering crap. Giving that biased bumbling idiot Stanton Prats airtime is irresponsible

i cannot believe the shit I am watching on the ITV tonight show, I hope they understand the damage they are doing by peddling this scaremongering crap. Giving that biased bumbling idiot Stanton Prats airtime is irresponsible

just watched it myself am in total agreement with you bud

It'll only bother you if you let it. Didn't know it was on and no inkling to watch either.

It is no exaggeration to say that vaping saved my life. After 30 years smoking and suffering a TIA with a peak flow lung age of 70 (in my mid forties) I am now four years down the line and have a lung age normal for my age, I just hope that people who are desperate for a life line are not deterred by that drivel. The sanctamonius twat who was presenting it made me want to throw the TV out of the window, not a good idea as I'm stopping over in a hotel and don't think it would have gone down too well!!

It is no exaggeration to say that vaping saved my life. After 30 years smoking and suffering a TIA with a peak flow lung age of 70 (in my mid forties) I am now four years down the line and have a lung age normal for my age, I just hope that people who are desperate for a life line are not deterred by that drivel. The sanctamonius twat who was presenting it made me want to throw the TV out of the window, not a good idea as I'm stopping over in a hotel and don't think it would have gone down too well!!
Totally agree mate. I'm the same as you, had my lungs tested after 3 yrs of vaping and reduced my lung age drastically. My current lung age ax of last year is 36, I was 59. I smoked since I was 11 and stopped smoking 5 yrs ago. Best thing I ever did.

I'm exactly the same I gave up smokes 7 years ago this year & I have copd stage 2 my lungs work at 75% & every year I get tested my lungs have got no worse & fact my breathing has improved massively & even though I have a blue inhaler I used it twice last year. & that was it so yes Fact if it was not for vaping I would not be here today..

I switched it off before I fell asleep to it as it was fully loaded waffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom