What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

More bad publicity....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 100% but I'm sure it's an old episode aswell, pretty sure I seen it ages ago.

Like I said family guy take the piss out of everything and anything, I wouldn't take it to seriously.

Not 100% but I'm sure it's an old episode aswell, pretty sure I seen it ages ago.

Like I said family guy take the piss out of everything and anything, I wouldn't take it to seriously.
No, unfortunately the episode premiered on Sunday night as the 2nd episode of the season. Brand new.
I get what you're saying, but like I said, I'm not taking it seriously. But someone else who has some power might. Overall not a good thing imo.

It’s totally, and I say this with love, fucking irrelevant.

It’s Family fucking (still with love) Guy.

Stanton Glantz is a threat. Martin McKee is a lying piece of shit. The FDA are corrupt wankers. The whole fucking World Health Organisation is geared against harm reduction.

This is a cartoon taking the piss. If you can’t roll with the punches when something like this crops up then pack up and go home - you’ve lost already.

It only gets serious if Rick & Morty have a pop.

Horseshit study, based on excessive exposure to lab mice, not replicating use in humans, published almost two months ago - now hitting the news because of a media campaign on behalf of Maerican organisations who rely on funding to besmirch vaping as a harm reduction tool.

But it’s salaciousness has guaranteed the press release has been covered in every single major and minor outlet across the globe.

I have very strong words for the scientists involved, those orchestrating this shit and the wankstain journalists plugging it.

Might be able to find some news more current than 2018 worth reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom