What's new

More bad publicity....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't surprise me that there aren't more reports of it which link to vaping/smoking. The reason for this is because you can't buy an eliquid from a reputable dealer which has diacetyl in it. We knew this ages ago and its old news. For some reason vapers love the stuff. Just vape your average eliquid without it in and you will be fine.

It doesn't surprise me that there aren't more reports of it which link to vaping/smoking. The reason for this is because you can't buy an eliquid from a reputable dealer which has diacetyl in it. We knew this ages ago and its old news. For some reason vapers love the stuff. Just vape your average eliquid without it in and you will be fine.

There aren’t any reports of it which link it to smoking or vaping. Eliquid producers who make trpr registered juice can’t include it but I’m sure it’s contained in many 0 nic liquids, flavour shots and shotfills.

Smoking kills , how many vapers die each year of fruit flavour overload ! Haven't had a fag in nearly 12mths and feel a load better for it , I for one will continue vaping until I have no desire to do so .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom