POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Latest Advice in Relation to TPD

Discussion in 'Campaigns and Social Awareness' started by ossettbob, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Lee

Lee Vendor

Personally i think its all a big april fools joke, i predict that on april fools day before the final deadline.... they will pop up on the ten oclock news with a fuck off mech mod, blow a massive cloud and shout april foooooooools fuckers!

• Like Like x 8
    • LOL LOL x 2
  2. butterapple

butterapple Initiate

3. mannikon

mannikon Veteran

What have you done?

4. MrSh4W

MrSh4W Initiate

Think this explains everything that's going on regarding the ecig

5. Andy The Lion

Andy The Lion New Member

It is outrageous that people are being hoodwinked into believing that vaping could be as dangerous as smoking.
    I smoked from the age of 14 (I am now 54).
    I changed to vaping 11 months ago on the advice of a friend. He advised to let vaping become as much of an obsession as smoking was..... and I haven't looked back.
    I feel better, breath better and I don't stink!!
    It is well documented about the health risks of smoking compared to vaping and I challenge anyone to prove otherwise.
    A "no brainer" for any thinking person.
    I can only suggest that the tobacco companies have a number of "so called" experts in their pockets to try and keep the Home Fires Burning!!
    Tick Tock..... cigarette manufacturers have been having it off for years and they know their days are numbered.
    I dread to think how the New World of vaping trends is having an affect on their financial "number"
    I relish the thought that, something that is so bad for you and so expensive, will be a distant memory within a decade or so
    My vape has kept me off fags for nearly a year and I'm confident it will stay that way.
    My new obsession is a cheaper and healthier alternative, fact .... enough said!!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Vaporised lobbying tpd

Vaporised lobbying tpd New Member

Attached Files:

7. Vaporised lobbying tpd

Vaporised lobbying tpd New Member

I have news from in side house member! Bout vaporised the shop has gone and started lobbying to fund his own pocket. His word are, it's hurting his pocket and going to vaporised shop is safer! He wants loop hole closed with short fill. This is our own free will if we want 0mg 60ml. We need esomeone else to contest this! It's going to be a shame for small conpanies as this effect.

8. vaper _in_ love

vaper _in_ love New Member

expect for more views!

9. Mawsley

Mawsley Putting the soup into super hero