What's new

Inhaling metals when vaping

a quick google shows zen pens are specifically used for THC. nuff said.
Description

Release the tension. Enhance your state of mind.

Zen vape pens can help uplift your mood with significant expected psychoactive effects. Zen’s unique formula is a THC-forward blend paired with CBD and naturally occurring terpenes that enhance your overall well-being.

Each ready-to-use pen is filled with our natural cannabinoid and terpene blends, without any artificial additives. Simply inhale to achieve desired state.

THC banned in UK
Terpenes banned in UK
god bless america. lets ban vaping, again.

Heh, the funny thing is while i was reading the article knowing they were using it as another excuse to ban all vaping of nicotene juice using higher end models, since they are the ones that really use flavors like bubble gum, what i felt it was really saying was dont do drugs, especially out of crappy devices

That in itself is a good thing to say, why dont they just say that? Thats a good message.

Why do tobacco companies feel so threatened by vaping that they would go to the trouble to convince doctors that cigarettes are healthier, which they have here, I have already had 2 real live Dr.s say that to me. We are using nicotine, they are in the nicotine business, it doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Heh, the funny thing is while i was reading the article knowing they were using it as another excuse to ban all vaping of nicotene juice using higher end models, since they are the ones that really use flavors like bubble gum, what i felt it was really saying was dont do drugs, especially out of crappy devices

That in itself is a good thing to say, why dont they just say that? Thats a good message.
Yeah there's going to inherent dangers in "wax" mods as they pre heat so the wires are always running. Then if the end user uses the wrong coil material issues may occur.
I imagine titanium is regularly used in the pens too due to it's accuracy meaning the chips don't need to be too sophisticated and it's longevity as a material.
unfortunately most of the vape panic has boiled down to illicit substance inhalation devices or the liquids themselves which is always omitted from the reports.

The thing i dont understand the most is that everything is because its being targeted to kids.

alcohol that tastes like soda is all the rage right now, and we seem to have no problem with that. Alcohol causes drunk driving accidents and drunk behavior like fights and date rape and is obviously addictive.

And i noticed the other day when i had to vape juice that was half the strength of my normal juice it caused much less addictive cravings then cigarettes would have.

And a six pack of alcohol is arguably as damaging to the liver as a bulbful or 2 of liquid is to the lungs.

I'm just chuckin it all into the same bin as us as a society thinking its ok for our goverments to install cameras at every corner so they can track us with facial recognition.

I dunno, i guess i feel sorry for u kids out there, i only have another 30-40 years at most of putting up with this shit, and 10-20 years of that will be in a home for the elderly...sucks for the youngins tho.

I occasionally dry burn SS, mesh users torch the fk out of it....
The thing is vaping has had to prove itself so much that these concerns are miniscule risks. Titanium has some real world evidence behind it for sure but the other's tend to be about absolutely minimising any possible toxin release.
I think we've all dry burnt ss or nichrome without thinking about it.
I couldn't remember for the life of me what most of the coils in my rda 's are any more and I've certainly coated mesh.

So what are the safe temps to heat coils at? I guess mainly for nichrome since thats all i have right now, and is it the same for mesh vs coils?

So what are the safe temps to heat coils at? I guess mainly for nichrome since thats all i have right now, and is it the same for mesh vs coils?
If you do dry burn a dull red glow seems to be the accepted level. If it's bright red/orange it's too hot. I don't dry burn ant TC builds as generally it's easier to pop fresh ones in. A quick fire on low watts to get rid of any crap/grease, you'll see it smoking, is my method. Titanium should never be dry fired as it oxidises & has the potential to burn. When vaping you'll never put that much power in that they'll glow as it will burn the cotton/juice.

You'll never get the coils anywhere near the glow point vaping unless you've a 1.5mm 2ohm coil in a 30mm rda as it will just be far too hot.
equally the temp range available on a mods tc setting will always be safe.

Back
Top Bottom