What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Happy World Environment Day

vaperz

As a responsible Vaper I have decided to invest only in refillable tanks in future and use less of disposable tanks.
I know disposable tanks have their own place and use so I will still be using them but will make every effort to cut down on disposable ones.

Also reading this article on How to be a eco-friendly vaper, thought its a good read.

Cheers

Good shout @vaperz

I’m new here ;)
Ecology affects all life.

Am pleased to vape as opposed to smoke like I used to. many parts of vaping are quite puzzling from an ecological viewpoint/maybe I could be kinder to the world, perhaps others too - and this industry as a whole?

Reusable tanks is a good step. Some juices are available in glass bottles as opposed plastic. Are coils recyclable locally? And broken mods? Could businesses maybe attempt to offer us a refill service to avoid all this single use? The plastic is incredulous and I’m sure government restrictions fuel this.

I try to use the local shop but the growth of vaping seems to have been a lot due to the net/why are the prices so much cheaper online?/and aren’t the shops relying on delivery anyway too...

I feel it’d be good to think of vaping as potentially accessible for all adults and as ecologically friendly as it can be

I hope it as an industry isn’t purely driven by profit and trend - it can at least be less so than the tobacco industry

A lot of text before, apologies.

Is vaping better than smoking is for our environment? Neither is best! But I’d like to vape and in an as eco friendly way as I can

Hmmm

Back
Top Bottom