What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Crazy new rules in Oz

Never saw all these replies with internet probs.
Here, even hint anything anti gay or suggesting, saying anything that can be construed as it even if not implied and you are slammed. People are losing jobs, because someone traps them in a conversation to see what they are voting on gay marriage, no body has been sacked for saying Yes, but many are for No. Gay bosses are trawling facebook and the likes to check out on their employees and if they see in a conversation they support No, they are being sacked. Its out of hand, former Prime Minister was attacked, head butted in the street by a gay because he doesnt support the Yes.

Well I'm all for equality and hate homophobia but there are a few like you have mentioned above using it to gain political points.

Yep, and your not allowed by law to park your car and leave it with the window down. Down a touch for heat escape on a hot day but not right down. I have seen people booked for their cars facing the wrong way. The bush town where i live the cops though are old school and let the stupid stuff like that slide. In the bigger towns and cities though its more likely to get you fined.

God, the plod sound like real jobsworths over there!

Hi guys, just found out the rules have changed where i am. Have been advised from 2 shops that...
They can no longer advertise they sell vape gear in front or on shop signage.
!

Sorry to hear of this...

Pretty idiotic. You'll end up with vape shops looking like this. >>

= customers sneaking in & out incognito in dirty raincoats with brown paper bags etc...

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F7716f150-484b-11e6-8e58-b3e3d335aa06.jpg

So, bassically, you’ll be furtively sidling out the door of your new style vape store and all the LGBTQ crowd at their bar across the road will go “Waheeeey!’ and mock you loudly. Oh well...

Yep, and your not allowed by law to park your car and leave it with the window down. Down a touch for heat escape on a hot day but not right down. I have seen people booked for their cars facing the wrong way. The bush town where i live the cops though are old school and let the stupid stuff like that slide. In the bigger towns and cities though its more likely to get you fined.
I got a $186 fine in Sydney for leaving the car facing the wrong way. :(

Hi guys, just found out the rules have changed where i am. Have been advised from 2 shops that...
They can no longer advertise they sell vape gear in front or on shop signage.
They cannot allow try before you buy anything, juice or vape gear.
They cannot recomend any particular gear.
You cannot vape in the shop.
They cannot offer customer rewards such as points etc.
They cannot give away freebies.
As vapers we are now told all the rules that apply to cig smokers now apply to us. Where you cant smoke you cant vape.
Apparently it started in August.
Got it on the intro page from a concentrate supplier and by recorded message from a vape shop answering machine.
That sucks!
Fuck... at least it's not as bad as in Singapore... lol
I'm kind of happy that I live in Great Britain and people actually more progressive then in some commonwealth counties...

Jeez the actvists me be trying to spoil it, I noticed here in one shop in uk they were not allowing testing...........hope it doesnt reach uk :11:

Back
Top Bottom