POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advocacy, the National Institute of Clinical Excellence standing on vaping as cessation tool

Discussion in 'Campaigns and Social Awareness' started by Vaping Vinny, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Vaping Vinny

Vaping Vinny Postman

• Like Like x 5
  2. annie99

annie99 New Member

If historically, the pros and cons are decomposed, then the picture for a University student is very unsightly. On the one hand, the message is "Vaping Vinny", on the other hand, https://tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/27/Suppl_1/s13. Educational competitions begin: who is a student and who is a professor. Everyone wants to show their scientific rightness. It reminds me of an online copywriting services competition that best writes an essay. I recently used a case study writing service and won time for student life. IQOS HeatStick manufacturers also want to gain time, but representatives of tobacco companies have already started knocking them out. I know that such comparative studies are long and take a year or two. The market of smoking people is very large and I think that in the next 2-3 years we will see no-rule fights for domination in this market. Although the result can already be predicted by the results of past spice battles.

3. Mawsley

Mawsley Putting the soup into super hero

220px-Monty_Python_Live_02-07-14_13_04_42_(14598710791).jpg

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. Vaping Vinny

Vaping Vinny Postman

I am indeed a student who is writing a dissertation on vaping being a valid means of smoking cessation with over 10,000 clinical research papers plus I've recent done a presentation on the same subject to my cohort of student nurses