What's new

2Ml Tanks

apart from when we are going out we have to carry refill bottles with us
aswell as usb and spare battery -for me anyway- not good in the summer time

Meh it's a nuisance but not the end of the world in my opinion.

The irony of this being that often we will be carrying more juice, to refill such a small tank. This completely nullifies the 'less liquid = more safety' arguement put forward for a lot of the crap in the TPD. Also a 60ml bottle of 3mg contains the same amount of nicotine as a 10ml 18mg. 0mg can be any size, so we can conclude that the EU think that eliquid without nicotine is not harmful. So why can't we sell juice that scales down nicotine levels as it scales up in size? Does anyone else miss the logic there?

the new bottles have to be child proof

A kid could open you tank and most juices taste sweet
i hate to agree there but they could be right

There are certain vape shops (not mentioning names) local to me that are selling 100ml+ bottles plus the nic shot of your choice thus circumventing the daft (in my opinion) 10ml rules.

There are certain vape shops (not mentioning names) local to me that are selling 100ml+ bottles plus the nic shot of your choice thus circumventing the daft (in my opinion) 10ml rules.

yeah all my local shops all do that too perfectly legal

You can mention names if no nic in the 100ml bottle perfectly legal so you could shout their name from the rooftops if you so wished.

Less than a mile from where I am sat is a vendor that is openly selling 30ml 3mg bottle of liquid. He does not give a fuck. There is another place that will sell me juice he makes himself in any size and any strength. I have bought two 4ml tanks from a UK seller since the TRPR came in and this very evening I have ordered 30ml of juice.

As far as I can see it has made no difference.

Less than a mile from where I am sat is a vendor that is openly selling 30ml 3mg bottle of liquid. He does not give a fuck. There is another place that will sell me juice he makes himself in any size and any strength. I have bought two 4ml tanks from a UK seller since the TRPR came in and this very evening I have ordered 30ml of juice.

As far as I can see it has made no difference.

iv heard storys of venders having stock confiscated but never a fine

dont post vender details here please

Not mentioning the vendor (they have many vape shops plus website) i couldn't understand why they were not reducing there prices before TPD even though they had shelves crammed full of 60ml e-liquid. Seems the answer was they had no intention of obeying the TPD and are still selling that e-liquid. It won't last, aswel as confiscating the big fines will start.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom