What's new

Myvapedeal GIVEAWAY: Win TFV8 baby, 12th-27th Oct !!!

@SirLugg @silentg , same old faces winning again Lol. well done to you @Ricky 2410

Edit:
Thanks @myvapedeal for agreeing to sending it to @eyeball kid for me. He'll get more use from it than me.

@crustyfolker not too sure what your most recent reason to throw your toys out the pram is but please take note of the above and that it was YOU who tagged both myself and @silentg into this competition. Then you whine about it. You'd think that after having shared many a pleasant conversation with someone they'd refrain from publicly trying to embarrass you huh? Guess not.

Thank you @myvapedeal, congratulations @silentg @rick2410 and @eyeball kid [emoji4]

Last edited:
Edit:
Thanks @myvapedeal for agreeing to sending it to @eyeball kid for me. He'll get more use from it than me.

@crustyfolker not too sure what your most recent reason to throw your toys out the pram is but please take note of the above and that it was YOU who tagged both myself and @silentg into this competition. Then you whine about it. You'd think that after having shared many a pleasant conversation with someone they'd refrain from publicly trying to embarrass you huh? Guess not.

Thank you @myvapedeal, congratulations @silentg @rick2410 and @eyeball kid [emoji4]
Tut Tut Sir lugg didn't expect an abusive comment back to something said in jest, You take things the wrong way dude which has pissed me off couldn't care less about you winning so now i am going to say back fucking remove the not nice comment mate. If i was moaning i wouldn't have said congrats

Tut Tut Sir lugg didn't expect an abusive comment back to something said in jest, You take things the wrong way dude which has pissed me off couldn't care less about you winning so now i am going to say back fucking remove the not nice comment mate. If i was moaning i wouldn't have said congrats

Whatever. We're done.

Whatever. We're done.
Post edited by me dude i hadn't made it clear the congrats where for all 3 of you, Upto you if you don't want to speak again. but the way you are being over this is a bit fucking much man

Thank you sirlugg your a gentleman. Well chuffed
Nice to see a few wins for our own apes. Congratulations all.

Congratulations to our lucky Myvapedeal #Giveaway winners!

:57: @SirLugg
:57: @silentg
:57: @Ricky 2410
please contact us within 48 hours,so that we can send you the prize without any delay.

And thanks for the support from all fans. Please stick around. Next giveaway is coming soon !!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow us at Facebook>>@Myvapedeal
Follow us at Twitter >> @myvapedeal
Follow us at Pinterest >> @myvapedeal
Follow us at Instagram >> @myvapedeal

a0721340ca4e9b0a33cd8964da9f3ce1.jpg
28d5825e5eeae264fb6bfa6fb5c26348.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
79cf506b3668cffd6e16563bf93bb231.jpg
baff99f54be23f2f5874dc8df445299f.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e9f9a7a118f83292689e03270f4d292b.jpg
9ad00fdfb624bf0f54987ebe0cfa7ee3.jpg

woop, thanks a lot @myvapedeal. also, congrats to @SirLugg @Ricky 2410 :D

btw @myvapedeal any chance i can request a black one to go with the mod my mrs has? thanks

A thank you to myvapedeal on behalf of myself who has just received this excellent tank and sir lugg whom won it and kindly had you send it to me.
Mrs kid is currently clouding up the front room with some pancake mole.
Photo to follow but one already posted in the vapemail thread.
Very impressed by the flavour so far. Thanks guys.

A thank you to myvapedeal on behalf of myself who has just received this excellent tank and sir lugg whom won it and kindly had you send it to me.
Mrs kid is currently clouding up the front room with some pancake mole.
Photo to follow but one already posted in the vapemail thread.
Very impressed by the flavour so far. Thanks guys.

Thank you very much for your feedback.hope you enjoyed with it ;)

Back
Top Bottom