What's new

Myepack closed???

Have they closed? I made an order a week ago that has not turned up!
I have emailed them twice and phoned them and got no response.
Damn I used them a lot as well.
Anyone else ordered stuff in the last week that has not turned up?

Dont bother emailing them, you'll never get a reply...don't worry just keep ringing until they answer and it will get sorted, that was my last experience with them, I did use to use them a lot myself too....

Gents,
They've a very good reputation round these parts. If all else fails try getting hold of Ash on here. His customer service is usually stellar.

Yeah, mailed em twice && rang them no response :-( Bit of a blow really as I have been using them for a couple of years now.

Always had great service... But when you set the bar high, in customer service terms, the hard bit is keeping it up I suppose?

Rather than speculate on a public forum, in your very first post, try getting hold of the guy himself and seeing what he has to say about it.

For reference I ordered 2 packs of coils last Wednesday which arrived on Friday.

Rather than speculate on a public forum, in your very first post, try getting hold of the guy himself and seeing what he has to say about it.

For reference I ordered 2 packs of coils last Wednesday which arrived on Friday.

Dude, I can see that you are passionate about this "vendor". But I have tried to get a hold of them with no luck.

That is why I am asking on the "myepack" board if they have closed.

i placed order saturday. got email its sent out today so they are still open .

I used to think my emails were going unnoticed until I checked my junk folder

Hi Guys
Sorry haven't been on here for a while as been on a long holiday
we are still open will try and catch up on the emails asap
any urgent issues please call us between 12pm-5pm Mon-Fri thanks

ash

Back
Top Bottom