What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Customer service.

wheniwake

Postman
Hello, any chance I can get some support. Have emailed the day my order arrived and got no response.
I mistakenly ordered the wrong batteries, I would just like to return these and pay the outstanding balance for the correct cells.

Hello, any chance I can get some support. Have emailed the day my order arrived and got no response.
I mistakenly ordered the wrong batteries, I would just like to return these and pay the outstanding balance for the correct cells.
Winding my neck in lol

Last edited:
Left it on the myepack page as the order was from them. Hoping the person who posts on the myepack vendor page can reply...

Oh it didn't come up as that on here to start off with. Good luck with your chasing mate

Oh it didn't come up as that on here to start off with. Good luck with your chasing mate
I was panicking and thought I'd posted it in a retarded place! Haha
I don't think it'll be a chase, from what I've read they are a decent vendor, just hoping it's been a case of missed email [emoji4]

@wheniwake
if you ever need to get a post noticed by a member or vendor then just add a @ and their name in your post @myepack

Ash and the gang are one of the best vendors that we use so he will be able to help you out.

Back
Top Bottom